The Women’s Fellowship at Manhattan Beach Community
Church consists of all women at MBCC, various Circles, and several specific interest groups. All women who attend MBCC are members of the Women’s Fellowship and are invited to participate in various circle activities and monthly luncheon meetings.
Women’s Fellowship offers opportunities for friendship, Christian service and personal growth. The monthly luncheon meetings (held the first Thursday of the month) include music, devotions and various programs that reflect all aspects of our contemporary lives. Four friendship circles (two daytime and two evening) meet at the church or in members’ homes for programs of service, fellowship and fun. These smaller groups allow more intimate associations. It is through the circles that the work of the Fellowship is accomplished.
The Fellowship also holds several events a year in order to provide an opportunity to extend our outreach activities – The Annual Spring Tea and the Annual Fall Bazaar, and an occasional Book, Bake, and Botanicals Sale!
Luncheons and Meetings
- WF Board – Meets the last Thursday of the month at 10 a.m. in the Fireside Room.
- Luncheon – Meets the first Thursday of the month at 11:30 a.m. in the Assembly Hall.
- Crafters – Meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at 9:30 a.m. in the Fireside Room.
- Evening Star Circle – Meets the 2nd Wednesday of the
month at 7 p.m. in members’ homes.
- Harmony Circle – Meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month for lunch at 1 pm at Jackson’s Restaurant.
- Celestial Circle – Meets the 3rd Wednesday of the
month at 7:15 p.m. on n the Fireside Room.
- Last Wednesday Book Club – Meets the last Wednesday of the month at 2 p.m. in in the Fireside Room.