MBCC has been asked to hold two blood drives in October. The first will be on October 4th and the second on October 18th. Both will be held from 9:00am to 3:00pm. The Red Cross has implemented new blood donation deferrals, asking that individuals postpone their donation for 28 days following any travel to a China, Hong Kong, Macau, Iran, Italy or South Korea as well as diagnosis of COVID-19, contact with a person who has the virus, or is suspected to have it.
To ensure everyone’s safety
* All donors must wear masks/face coverings
* Staff will use masks and new gloves with all donors
* All staff and donors will have their temperatures taken
* Donors need to use hand sanitizer upon entry
* All equipment will be wiped down in between donations.
Please go on-line to the Red Cross Quick link to sign up: CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment. Or go to RedCrossBlood.org and enter Sponsor Code: MBCC to schedule an appointment.
All blood donations are now tested for COVID-19 antibodies. redcrossblood.org/
Streamline your donation experience and save up to 15 minutes by visiting RedCrossBlood.org/RapidPass to complete your pre-donation reading and health history questions on the day of your appointment.
Questions, please call Deb Dipprey at 310 874-8492