You are here
At MBCC, we seek to provide the youth of our community with a spiritually inclusive and socially accepting space where they can explore and grow in their faith.
We offer many fun activities and events that provide a positive fellowship experience, including creative and artistic productions that encourage our youth to share their individual gifts and talents. We seek to engage them in spiritually enriching programs where they can express their ideas and beliefs in their own words. And we provide volunteer-service opportunities to enable them to apply their faith in service to the wider community.
Some of our Youth activities include:
- Hangtime in the Youth Center
- Sunday-morning discussion groups in the Youth Center
- Confirmation classes and Confirmation Camp at Pilgrim Pines for 8th grade and above
- Theater opportunities on our Community Hall stage
- Musical-performance opportunities (on our Community Hall stage, during church services, on the beach for Easter sunrise service, and more)
- Heal the Bay volunteering
- Habitat for Humanity volunteering (age 16+)
- Special events (theme park excursions, laser tag, bowling, etc.)
Join us on Facebook.
Date & Time:
Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
St. Patrick's Day Party!!! Middle School and High School Youth Group monthly game night in March is appropriately themed for St. Patrick's Day! Join us in the Youth Center for fun, food and festivities. Dress in green. Bring a friend. Dinner is served. Games will be played. Questions? Contact Rev. Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org