You are here
At MBCC, we seek to provide the youth of our community with a spiritually inclusive and socially accepting space where they can explore and grow in their faith.
We offer many fun activities and events that provide a positive fellowship experience, including creative and artistic productions that encourage our youth to share their individual gifts and talents. We seek to engage them in spiritually enriching programs where they can express their ideas and beliefs in their own words. And we provide volunteer-service opportunities to enable them to apply their faith in service to the wider community.
Some of our Youth activities include:
- Hangtime in the Youth Center
- Sunday-morning discussion groups in the Youth Center
- Confirmation classes and Confirmation Camp at Pilgrim Pines for 8th grade and above
- Theater opportunities on our Community Hall stage
- Musical-performance opportunities (on our Community Hall stage, during church services, on the beach for Easter sunrise service, and more)
- Heal the Bay volunteering
- Habitat for Humanity volunteering (age 16+)
- Special events (theme park excursions, laser tag, bowling, etc.)
Join us on Facebook.
Date & Time:
Sunday, September 13, 2015 - 10:15am
Come to this important meeting!
Date & Time:
Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 5:00pm
Youth Center & Assembly Hall
Call all Youth and their families!
Sun. Sept. 27 - Youth Group Fall Kick-Off Night (5-7pm) sponsored by the Youth Board! in the Youth Center and Assembly Hall. All Middle School and High School students (6th - 12th grades) and their parents are invited to this fun & informative event to open another amazing year of new and continuing activities for our youth! You won't want to miss it... read more