Given the limitations for in-person attendance, we will continue to live stream the services on our website and YouTube channel (mbcctv) Among the differences that you will notice during in-person worship for the foreseeable future will include:
· We will limit the number of people in the space to less than 100 to ensure proper social distancing.
· All parishioners will enter through the main entry doors of the sanctuary with proper spacing and will be assigned seats.
· We will require that all parishioners wear masks that cover their nose and mouth.
· All parishioners will enter through the main entry doors of the sanctuary with proper spacing and will be sitting in assigned seats.
· To minimize airborne transmission, singing by the congregation and the full choir will be suspended There will be no congregational singing, and our full choir will not be able to be a part of the service (although some members of the choir will offer music during worship).
· We will observe Passing the Peace in a non-contact manner.
· When the service is complete, ushers will dismiss people so that proper social distancing can be maintained.
· Throughout the summer, Sunday School will take place on-line via Zoom after the church service, with materials available for pick-up at the church.
· Instead of Coffee Hour on the lower patio, you are encouraged to continue fellowship in an appropriately socially distanced manner.
In addition to these adjustments, we will be taking the proper precautions to sanitize the space and surfaces, and we will have additional volunteers on hand to ensure that all things run smoothly.
With this as background, we are seeking your input. Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective.