Our Core Values
- Being spiritually inclusive and socially accepting
- Being a caring and supportive Christian congregation
- Maintaining continuity by honoring our history and traditions
- Serving those in need in our greater community through grass roots efforts
- Promoting fellowship through lively, creative, and educational activities
Our Welcome Statement
We are an inclusive Christian Church, and our welcome is unconditional without regard to sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, race, culture, age, national origin, socio-economic status, family configuration, education, physical and mental challenges, and spiritual and religious traditions. All are welcome to participate fully in the life, leadership, fellowship, service and ministry of this church.
Our Mission Statement
We are an inclusive Christian church that equips each generation, through spiritual growth and fellowship, to serve the South Bay.
We invite you to join us in celebration of God’s infinite love. No matter who you are, or where you are in life’s journey, you are welcome here!